Seeking a passionate Teacher of Mathematics to join a fantastic School in Greenwich for a September 2021 start.
We are presently a "Good" school, rated by Ofsted, seeking to recruit a talented Mathematics teacher to support our growth in becoming an outstanding. We are a proud school with strong community links and great values.
As a talented Maths Teacher you will be encouraged to explore and develop all aspects of how we can achieve innovation and success.To help you be the best teacher you can be we have invested in modern facilities and technology allowing our Maths department to excel with innovative methods of teaching. Our setting is second to none and we have the platform to make a truly big impact on our pupils, staff and community.About You
In particular, candidates should:
- Hold a formal secondary teaching qualification, either a Secondary PGCE or equivalent and hold QTS
- Show the ability to be a/or become an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have high expectations of students in terms of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Have enthusiasm for developing innovative and creative approaches to learning, teaching and student participation
- Have a sound subject knowledge which they can utilise to challenge all pupils
- Have a clear understanding of the latest curriculum
- Have an ability to engage and motivate pupils
- Have a commitment to support our enrichment programme by facilitating co-curricular clubs.
Dependent on the candidate, this may be a permanent position or a long term supply role with a start date in September 2021.Salary:
Up to £50,935Deadline:
Thursday, 22nd July at 9.00am. Early application is highly recommended.To Apply:
Please apply with your CV with references included. Bee Teacher will manage the response and upcoming interviews.
Bee Teacher is a leading education recruitment consultancy supporting teachers and education professionals to find long term and permanent positions.
All selected and shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an application process and to discuss availability for interview dates. Shortlisted teachers will be contacted by email or call.
We welcome any questions about the position or to have an informal discussion, please send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 112 8580.
As a member of our Maths department you will be teaching Maths at mixed academic level
This position would be suitable for candidate who is a fully Qualified teacher (QTS) or similar and seeking an outstanding school with a focus on academic excellence.
You will have an excellent timetable 16-18 teaching periods a week, working with primarily GCSE and A Level groups. You will be joining a progressive school with a great ethos and supportive structure.
Application: Early application is recommended.
Interview: As soon as possible
Apply: Please provisionally apply with your CV. An application form will be sent as a follow up and should you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment team on 0207 112 8580.