Qualified Secondary Supply Teacher
If you are looking to inspire pupils across Camden Schools as a Secondary Teacher whilst maintaining a good work life balance, this opportunity would be well suited to you. We are currently recruiting for Qualified Secondary Teachers for daily supply vacancies to start as soon as possible and for September 2021. We work with both 'Good' and 'Outstanding' rated schools in Camden who require staff for both pre bookings and emergency cover.About the role:
As a Supply Teacher you will have a freedom to select what days you want to work as well as having the ability to work in a variety of schools. Supply Teaching is ideal for Newly Qualified Teachers looking to experience a variety of settings and gain new skills at a faster rate or for Qualified Teachers seeking better work life balance.
Often once you are booked out as a Supply Teacher and make a good impression with our schools this will lead to pre bookings/ re bookings often at the same school - this will allow you to have the choice as to whether you would prefer to work for a small selection of schools or a variety.
As a Supply Teacher you are there to provide cover for a variety of subjects (all lesson plans will be provided for you). Marking or planning is not required for this role.
You have full flexibilty to choose what days you want to be considered for work - you will have access to a calendar on our Opogo app to mark what days you are free.
You will need:
About the school:
- Experience in demonstrating exceptional behaviour management
- Be passionate about progressing within your teaching career
- Able to demonstrate resilience, initiative and a drive for inspiring pupils to engage with education and learning
- Able to start as soon as possible or in September 2021
- This position is open to Qualified Teachers (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)
In particular a fantastic opportunity has arisen at a secondary comprehensive school based in Camden for Qualified daily supply teachers. They have a strong commitment to providing a wide ranged curriculum to increase the number of opportunities available to their pupils. They also understand the importance of limiting the class sizes to no more than 30 pupils to ensure that all pupils are given enough support to succeed.
This is an Ofsted rated 'Good' school that is easily accessible via underground and bus routes.Who we are at Opogo:
Our Vision at Opogo is to support education, together. Opogo is a community platform designed to help you stay on top of your career and growth progression by connecting you with experts and others in education. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. Through our ever-evolving technology, we will match you with the right job tailored to you skills, experience and location using our app.
- An app that centralises all your supply needs in one place!
- Receive direct bookings from schools and have confirmation within seconds via the Opogo app
- Full calendar management via the Opogo app - we will only contact you when you're available
- A simple and efficient compliance process - you can upload documents directly to the app
- Transparency to see and apply for roles that we are currently recruiting for
- Our Social hub provides a safe space for Teachers and Support Staff to collaborate, share resources and access 100's of free courses including Safeguarding, SEND and CPD training.
To apply for this particular position, please submit your CV via the button below. You will be redirected to the Opogo site where you will be connected with a dedicated member of the team and be asked to download the Opogo app. Any offers will be subject to vetting and relevant safeguarding checks. We look forward to working with you!