- Role: Lead IT Business Systems Analyst
- Client: Biopharma [Research & Development]
- Location: Remote - 3 days per month in the office (West London)
- Contract Length: 2-month contract inside IR35, with very competitive rates of pay!!!
Our client is a respected, international bio pharmaceutical organisation. Their work is predominantly focused on drug discovery and the development of ground-breaking medicines.
You will support the expansion of a dedicated division, who's core focus is the the development of groundbreaking cancer immunotherapies.
As Lead IT Business Systems Analyst you will support the delivery of several commercial launches on a Global scale.What you will do...
What you're accountable for...
- Lead multiple, complex project work streams across the commercial Biotech landscape
- Support multiple business channels, including but not exclusive to; supply chain, commercial ops and international IT teams [both onshore and offshore]
- Manage various international IT teams; pivoting work schedules to accommodate varying international time-zones
- Manage multiple commercial applications constructed on AWS, Veeva, Tableau across various platforms eg. CRM
What you will need to have...
- Take up responsibility as IT Business Analyst for the full project life-cycle
- Budgets, projects deadlines and ensuring the quality of work is delivered
- Bridge the gap between design and customer, driving a great customer experience
- Deliver analysis for critical IT projects - Including business cases, requirements definition, testing, CSV, security and compliance assessments etc.
- Leading project activities Including project status reviews and stand-ups.
- Communication across different stakeholder groups - delivering regular project updates
What you need to do to apply...
- Experience of 'Big Pharma' environments, appreciating the nuances with regards to the speed and agility of projects.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, allowing for the variations of work patterns due to international time-zones
- A demonstrable record of delivering complex, cross-functional programs, in particular delivering the technology to support the launch of Commercial biotech products
- Experience in the delivery of GxP projects
- A deep understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
For more information reach out to Benjamin Andrzejewski, Director at Umbilical Life... You can find Benjamin on LinkedIn or email him to firstname.lastname@example.org