Overview About Syneos Health Communications
Created through the merger of two industry-leading companies, Syneos Health now brings together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds with the ability to support customers in more than 110 countries. Forming part of this is Syneos Health Communications; an integrated healthcare communications agency with offices in London, Munich and Paris.
Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
The Project Manager:
- will work within the Omnichannel delivery team reporting to the Senior Project Manager
- will be responsible for adhering to the creative brief and direction provided by the Account, Creative and Omnichannel Delivery teams, whilst using their own judgement to challenge and enhance the project to meet deadlines and remain within budget.
- will be expected to input into budget proposals using their experience to budget accurately including the use of external vendors
- will be expected to use whatever method (software) is provided to achieve the most efficient workflow. Ability to work on a variety of industry standard project management platforms should therefore not be a limitation
- will develop their role through on-the job training to enhance their own technical, project management and creative skills
- is a pivotal role within the team, working closely with all parts of the business to deliver the most impactful projects for our clients
- is a pivotal member of the team and will therefore be expected to manage their own workload, liaising closely with the central Project Management function to ensure timely and effective use of resource.
Projects will be output on a variety of digital and traditional analogue/print platforms comprising a wide variety of health-related subject matters for our clients.Responsibilities
(Duties may include, but not limited to, all or some of the following)
- Work closely with the account and creative teams to understand the project scope and objectives attending client calls/meetings as apporiate
- Working with the other PMs and our resource planning tool to keep staff fully utilized with appropriate work and identify when work needs to be outsourced to freelancers
- Analyze and own the budget for assigned projects so that we stay within scope at all times, flagging to senior management/account management if there is a danger of working out of scope BEFORE it happens
- Advise account teams on costs, available resources, problems and solutions
- Liaise with and updating stakeholders on the status of projects
- Track the project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines
- Report on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results
- Deliver all projects on brief, on time and on budget
- Work with internal and external teams to resolve technical and/or design issues
- QC the work from the creative teams to ensure quality
- Provide feedback to the Creative Expression Art Department so projects can be delivered within scope
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
#LI-AH1 Job Requirements Education
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Project manager certification (not essential)
- Microsoft Office
- Background in project management working on projects from initial briefing to delivery
- Experience in healthcare projects management but not essential
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience of effectively managing large and small-scale creative projects from brief through to delivery using Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in a range of project management software (Wrike experience would be advantageous)
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
At Syneos Health Communications
, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.Syneos Health Communications
is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies - consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications - are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)