Senior React EngineerReact, Typescript, PWASalary: up to £100,000 plus 15% annual bonusLocation: 100% Remote (UK Based)
Are you a Senior React Engineer looking to work for an award-winning global software company? If so, read on!
A leading product company that is in the top 10 in the Gartner report of leading product software companies across the world are looking to grow their huge talented team by 10% this year, they already have 4,500 employees, this means that there are amazing progression opportunities. They are the number one company in their niche but they aren't content with that and want to keep adding and building to their amazing product. This will involve working on lots of greenfield projects. About the role:
We are looking for senior Full Stack .NET Core, React Engineers who know how to build high performant web-based applications to help improve our platform to take away all the complexity of application development from our customers. Our partners mission is to make software development available to everyone, so you can expect big challenges ahead.
As a Full-Stack, we expect you to work with your team in designing and developing features that will be used by their developers all over the world. You will be able to work end-to-end in our platform, from the developer experience provided in our IDE to the runtime representation of each feature. We also expect you to innovate and bring development best practices into your team while you keep looking at the upcoming technologies and frameworks.
... enjoy challenging yourself to design systems that scale for millions of requests?
... like to deal with complexity and uncertainty?
... enjoy taking on new challenges and stepping out of your comfort zone?
... look for a place where you can constantly create collaboration opportunities?
... wake up eager to brainstorm with other colleagues to solve the next challenge?About you:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you do not have
- one but you have a solid understanding of computer science and software engineering fundamentals, we
- still want to hear from you;
- Solid understanding of web architectures;
- Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies;
- Experience with React, TypeScript or PWA
- Passion to analyze and design elegant solutions for high-tech problems;
- Experience in mentoring more junior software engineers;
- Drive to innovate and bring development best practices into your team;
- Drive to understand what are the upcoming technologies and frameworks;
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Great salary plus a generous annual bonus
- 25 days holiday allowance
- 100% remote working
- Centre of excellence in London and lots of social events
- Healthy learning and development budget
This is a fantastic opportunity for Senior FS .NET Core, React Engineer to join an exciting company. If interested, then please apply today!React.JS, Typescript, PWA