Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Test Analyst
who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
- Previous experience with software testing (including GUI and end-user devices).
- In-depth understanding of technical documentation.
- Able to work independently and as part of a project team.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- SC clearance (minimum).
- Provide input to test procedures to optimize test workflows and resource scheduling.
- Review test procedures to ensure coverage of stakeholder requirements.
- Implement suitable version control of work outputs.
- Run tests in accordance with published procedures.
- Produce test reports for the wider test team.
- Identify root causes of failures and recommend fixes.
- Track the progress of closure of bugs.
- Provide briefing information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be flexible to work from sub-systems to system-of-systems.
- Eligibility to become SC Cleared
- Our company vision is to provide the best software testing teams in the world. We hire outstanding people we know we can trust to demonstrate our values and contribute to the company goals
- The chance to create change is one of our key drivers. Our expertise in different technologies and business solutions give you plenty of opportunities to use your skills to develop creative solutions
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our Qualitester's are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within!
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)