Piccadilly One is exclusively working with a global organisation with headquarters in Berkshire. We are helping them find a business-facing security specialist to join their high-performing team.
This is an exciting time to join a growing organisation with a global presence that has not had Information Security expertise before.
- Support and drive the IT in a coordinated information security improvement programme.
- Ability to engage with globally dispersed business units and provide a level of credibility.
- Identify and map out bad working practices and prioritise areas for focus.
- Act as subject matter expert for all Cybersecurity platforms, engaging with relevant 3rd party Technology partners where required.
- Assist with coordinating the implementation of secure technology controls based on business risk across all areas of IT infrastructure/services.
- Create high-quality supporting documentation of the cybersecurity controls and platforms in place and assist in tracking any agreed exceptions.
- Work closely with the internal infrastructure team.
- Identify actions required to achieve industry-standard security levels.
- Delivery of actions required to achieve industry-standard security levels.
- Improve Data Governance.
- Test Security Measures.
- Review Policies.
- Update Risk Assessment and Risk Register.
- Hands-on, this is not just an advisory role.
- Security qualification (SSCP, CCSP, CEH, GCWN, GISF, CISSP, Security +, CISMP) is desired.
- Sound understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) principles and least privilege models
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Motivated to establish and eradicate the root cause, not treat symptoms.
- Proven experience in information security concepts, practices and processes.
- Proven technical knowledge on evaluating/initiating appropriate technological solutions to meet information security policies.
- Proven knowledge of related functions including risk management, compliance, auditing, internal controls and general security.
- Sound understanding of potential security issues.
- Keen interest in keeping abreast of current and emerging security/risk technologies and vulnerabilities.
- Proven technical knowledge of Microsoft architecture.
- Ability to prioritise and action both operational and project demands relating to Information Security.