We are looking for an iOS Engineer
who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers and build the next generation of our mobile applications. As an iOS developer, you'll be at the core of iOS delivery at Chip. You specialise in iOS but use your much broader technical experience to help steer the team.
You'll be working with one of the fastest growing fintechs, helping us define how we use mobile to drive our business and help make saving effortless for millions. You'll share your passion and experience with those around you, allowing and encouraging your less experienced teammates to step up to the challenges. What you can expect to be doing:
What we're really looking for:
- Design, build and ship features for our iOS application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver a high quality product.
- Identifying areas for team growth, process and product improvement.
- Working with our iOS team to help shape the products roadmap.
It'd be fantastic if:
- You're a passionate and self-motivated developer.
- You've built an iOS application that's on the App Store.
- Strong working knowledge Swift.
- You've used the latest frameworks (SwiftUI, Combine) to build new products
- You are committed to writing high quality, testable code.
- You love collaborating as an Agile team.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
What we're really looking for:
- You have experience working with RxSwift (or similar).
- You have a good understanding of building modular applications using Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
- Good understanding of MVVM.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery of mobile apps.
Although we're in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current mobile
team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We're sure you've got the technical skills, otherwise you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear in what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of code, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn't matter to us. At the interview stages will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough. Code monkeys need not apply.PERKS
Our Interview process:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted but policy not to count) ✈️
- Chip Scholarship fund to support your personal development
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup
Note to Agencies
- Phone Screen with someone from our Talent team
- Video interview with the iOS Tech Lead
- Short take home test
- Technical interview with the iOS team
- Final interview with HR and Product Manager
Chip does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our live roles on our career page. Chip will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Chip explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Chip.