We are pleased to announce that Enterprise Car Club has an exciting vacancy for the a Team Manager
, to be based at our European head office in Egham. This position is designed to provide support to Enterprise Car Club by helping ensure the software and hardware systems used by Enterprise Car Club are assisting the growth of our business now, and into Europe while managing our vehicle installs/deinstalls process so they are completed in a safe, secure and efficient manner.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is America's car hire company dating back to 1957, and started car sharing as a natural extension of its hire programme and long time focus on customised local service. Enterprise Car Club uses technology and an award-winning service record to deliver speed, efficiency and economy to people who need a car at a moment's notice. We create customised car sharing programmes for several audiences, including business, government and universities as well as enabling more individuals to benefit from low cost, convenient and greener motoring. Our individual car sharing programmes enable everyone to share a variety of cars, and complement alternative forms of transportation like carpooling, cycling or using public transport.
Full training will be given, so we invite applications from individuals who have Managerial and/or Admin/Logistics backgrounds, as well as those from a more technical background.Responsibilities
- Line Management of the ECC Tech Team (4 team members)
- Build Relationships with other ECC Departments, Rental Groups, VA, Vehicles Services and Outside Vendors to constantly improve system and process understanding and efficiencies.
- Work with ECC Product Manager and STL based support teams on Rate Setup, Software/Hardware Implementations and escalate Technical/Process Issues.
- ECC Systems Knowledge Share and Support for other ECC Departments and Rental Groups.
- Software and Hardware Issue Management Investigation, Troubleshooting and Communication.
- Ensure Team SLAs on Installs, DeInstalls, POCs and Support are tracked, achieved and communicated.
- Vendor/Relationship Management of our Third Party Engineers and PDI Centres.
- Helping to maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards
The successful candidate will also:
- Experience in planning and logistics
- Have the ability to build relationships with internal departments
- Possess great communication skills (Verbal and written) and show attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and ability to follow/manage processes
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate time management and organisational skills
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel
- Previous knowledge of Autovera would be welcomed, however it is not an essential requirement.
- Have the ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
40 hours a week