low latency high-frequency algorithms/ rules engines
This will entail building complex parallel computing architectures with artificial intelligence at the core of financial data aggregation, central limit order book, EMS and OMS logic, electronic trading, risk management and analytical/reporting tools, and algorithmic models.
The role requires strong software design & development expertise, and provides an ideal platform for the right candidate to acquire new skills relating to finance, development statistics, artificial intelligence, and big-data analysis. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To help build and refine the components of our OMS (Order management system) and smart order routing engine.
· Develop and implement low-latency
· Design and update software database
· Produce and keep detailed documentation relating to code, system specifications and architecture
· Code, test and propose system improvements and optimizations
· Create and maintain software user manual and documentation
· Clearly and regularly communicate with management, technical support and other teams
· Maintain highest standards of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
· Attend meetings and calls with stakeholdersREQUIRED SKILLS
- Good experience of working in financial markets.
- Strong experience of DMA FIX gateway and low latency high-frequency algorithms/ rules engines
- Highly Skilled in SQL, C# and perhaps C++.