We're a Bath-based digital agency, specialising in biddable media, landing page design, conversion growth and analytics.
As an agency, we've just turned 3 years old. Our age hasn't held us back from doing brilliant work, winning some amazing awards, building a strong reputation and growing a fantastic team of specialists.
Current clients include: Gousto, NICE, SmartSurvey, Cisco, Runway East, TruespeedWe're proud to be:
- Carbon Positive through Ecologi
- Disability Confident employers
- Supporters and regular donators of the B1G1 (Business for Good) community
- The Drum Recommends Digital 2021 Award Winners: Grand Prix, Analytics, Online Advertising, Online Media Buying, Optimisation/Conversion, Client Service
- The Drum Recommends: Top PPC Agency 2021
- Creative Bath Award Winners: Best Agency
You will be encouraged to pursue the areas you enjoy and thrive in, think creatively and push boundaries, put company values and the needs and wellbeing of your team ahead of profits, and have fun every step of the way.Role Description - Account Manager
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of media buying campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn, to name a few.
You will be fully supported and encouraged to go beyond basic account management - from implementing advanced tracking setups and setting up website conversion rate tests, to analysing website performance and demonstrating success through insightful reporting.
Once settled, you will also be responsible for managing Account Exec and Senior Account Exec level roles, to help build a team that delivers great results.Responsibilities
- Building and optimising campaigns across Search, Display, Video, Social and Native ad platforms
- Keyword and competitor research
- Creation of ad copy and ongoing experimentation
- Website tracking and Google Analytics implementation
- Hypothesis, implementation, analysis and refinement of conversion rate optimisation tests
- Building interactive reports using Google Data Studio and written monthly reports and calls with clients
- Developing strategies and creating media buying proposals for prospective clients
- Managing and training a junior PPC executive to develop their skills and progress towards area specialism or team management
Nice to Haves
- You're a master at building, optimising and managing PPC accounts across major ad platforms and understand the value of landing pages, CRO and analytics
- You demonstrate diligent attention to detail, with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- You're passionate, self-driven and have a strong willingness to learn
- You're thoroughly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- You're personable, fun and a good sense of humour
- You're ambitious and have big goals in mind
- You're a great communicator and have superb presentation skills
- You're a dab hand with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience in running PPC campaigns across platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, Taboola, Outbrain, StackAdapt, DV360, Tiktok, Spotify or Snapchat.
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Unbounce or Zapier
- Certifications in Google Ads, Analytics or Tag Manager
- Opportunity for rapid salary and career progression
- Up to 2 working from home days a week
- MacBook Pro
- Fresh Fruit. Monday pastries and Friday lunches!*
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, days off over Xmas and an extra day off for your birthday
- Business healthcare & wellbeing plan with access to GPs 24/7
- 25% off Gym Memberships
- Perks package with discounts for cinema, travel and over 30k brands
- Company socials & annual trips*
- Access to industry-leading training & courses
- Access to a really, really good agency Spotify playlist**
* Sadly, many of these have had to be put on hold whilst we're under lockdown and working remotely. We plan to return to an office (Bath) in July 2021.
** This is purely opinion.