Marketing Manager - EMEAAbout the Role
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers security solution coverage gaps, and automatically validates and enforces security policies. By seamlessly integrating with hundreds of security and management solutions, Axonius is deployed in minutes, improving cyber hygiene immediately. Covering millions of devices at customers like the New York Times, Schneider Electric, Landmark Health, AppsFlyer, and many more, Axonius was named the Most Innovative Startup of 2019 at the prestigious RSAC Innovation Sandbox and was named to the CNBC Upstart 100 list and Forbes 20 Rising Stars.
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Marketing Manager for the EMEA region to join our team!
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the primary goal of the Marketing Manager - EMEA will be to assist the demand generation team in generating pipeline, specifically within the EMEA territory, as set by the company, in order to hit revenue goals through a mix of lead generation & brand awareness campaigns. The successful candidate will be both technically-savvy as well as customer and business-oriented while also being able to perform job functions in a self-directed and independent manner. Ability to provide finished, high-quality deliverables is crucial, as is the ability to communicate them effectively.
- Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, and overseeing the logistics for webinars, events (both in person and virtual), internal eBlasts
- Production of our international 3rd party media campaigns, including but not limited to, external webinars, e-blasts, virtual events, and ad campaigns
- Manage & monitor the flow of leads from Marketing to SDRs to Sales, and partner with each function for more effective lead follow up
- Forecast, evaluate, measure, and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Identify trends and insights from programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role. Experience in cybersecurity is preferred.
- Experience using HubSpot and Salesforce.com to drive campaigns and report results.
- Experience with a variety of demand generation approaches: digital, events, webinars, inbound, account based marketing, etc.
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail.
- Ability to develop timelines and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to travel (when appropriately safe to do so)