Presales Consultant - Field Service Management
- Strong Field Service Management & Enterprise Asset Management focus
- £600mil Turnover
- Responsible for leading workshop and discovery engagements with clients
Up to £90k basic + £30k OTE + £6.6k car allowanceThe Company:
A market leading Enterprise Software Vendor with a global footprint. They are looking for a high-performing Presales Consultant to focus on the Field Service Management division.
- They have over 3500 employees around the world
- Over 10,000 clients across multiple sectors; Aerospace & Defence, Engineering & Manufacturing and Large Commercial
- 4/5 star rating on Glassdoor - exceptional company culture
A crucial job where you will be attending meetings with prospective clients alongside an Enterprise Account Director. You will:
- Provide answers to technical questions in an RFI or RFP
- Create custom demonstrations aligned with prospect key business initiatives
- Translate technical and business requirements into a customer focused value-centric solution
This is a position for a candidate with experience experience of solution development, presenting software applications and business process mapping at a senior / enterprise level.
- You must have a background working with Field Service Management solutions
- Experience working with enterprise businesses in the Aerospace, Manufacturing and/or Construction verticals would be a huge plus
- A team player, you will need to be comfortable working closely with sales reps, project managers and solutions architects
Remote, some travel will be required.