Who we are
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security
We are a start-up at the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We have raised over $42million in funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner of "Best Continuous Controls Monitoring Solution"
(CCM) in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. We were also named the "Hottest CyberTech Startup"
at TechCrunch's Europas Awards.
Our platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions, identifies gaps and builds trusted asset inventories. This crucial information supports our customers by automating their security controls monitoring, which in turn helps Security, IT and Risk teams collaborate to make informed, risk-based security decisions, substantiate regulatory compliance and most importantly answer the critical questions they face around their security and prioritisation.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.About This Role
Panaseer are currently looking for a Finance Strategy Analyst to contribute to the business model and finance strategy at Panaeer. You will be someone who can quickly see through the data to provide insight and run initiatives with executive and external stakeholders, whilst supporting the further development of strategic finance initiatives, including debt and equity raises, board presentations and capital allocation.
We're a growing team that is working remotely from our UK and US hubs. We plan to spend a limited amount of face-to-face time on collaborative work in and around our central hub in London. For this reason, reasonable commuting to London would be advised.Requirements
- Lead cross-functional operational excellence projects that have financial impact
- Assist the finance team and other business stakeholders in understanding the business model, methodology and outputs
Skills And Experience
- Prepare and enhance business metrics and key KPIs; develop a company metrics dashboard aligned with our long- and short-term financial and operational goals
- Develop and maintain business and financial models through annual, quarterly and monthly cycles
- Contribute to capital raising and strategic finance initiatives
- Ensure continuous improvement in the finance team and contribute to team OKRs
- Robust financial and operational business modelling and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, including presentation of information to C-level and Board Members
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Excel and data manipulation; demonstrable experience of working with complex financial models and numerous data sources
- Experience preparing budgets and forecasts and checking against actuals throughout the budgeting cycle. Experience in daily Finance Team operations.
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience in fast pace and demanding environment like strategic consultancy or transactional services team within a professional services firm
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere
- An annual allowance of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- Company pension scheme - 5%
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your family
- £500 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working (£80 per month tax free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts (Bike to Work Scheme, Co-located workspace passes)
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact