- Regulatory Reporting Accountant- £75,000 - £85,000 FTC- 12 month position
A SME UK Bank with a need for additional resource in Regulatory Reporting to help with the returns and COREP.
The role will work closely with the existing regulatory reporting team members and you will need to come in with experience to hit the ground running and take responsibility for a broad range of regulatory reporting tasks:
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Regulatory Reporting Accountant with relevant experience to be involved in the following:
Skills and experience:
- Prepare and submit the COREP suite of reports
- Preparation of FCA regulatory returns
- Preparing liquidity coverage ratio and net stable funding ratio.
- Reviewing and preparing prudential returns
- Preparation of the ILAAP and ICAAP
- Validation of returns and submission to the PRA and Bank of England.
- Review and updating of regulatory reporting process and procedures documents.
- Monthly management review packs
- Monitoring FX exposures, hedging and open positions
You must have worked in regulatory reporting at a UK Bank and be able to start at short notice. Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant and be keen on improving processes and creating efficiencies. You will be skilled at picking up new systems and processes and with enjoy working in a team environment. The role will be in the office for 2/3 days a week and the rest will be remote.