Accountant job in Norwich, Full-time or part-time. Qualified or part-qualified. Home working available
Hays are looking for a qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) to join the Finance Team within a professional services firm in Norwich. This role can be appointed full-time or part-time and available as home-working or office based.
You will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of key Management Information, budgets and forecasts as well as performing and reviewing the reconciliations to maintain the integrity of the financial information. The Finance Team is a small team where a good team ethic, flexibility and a supportive but 'can do' mindset will enable you to have an enjoyable and fulfilling career while contributing to the overall success of the firm.
Key responsibilities include;
- Management accounts
- Preparation of the LLP accounts
- Budgets and forecasting
- Statutory compliance
To be successful you will have;
- Strong technical skills in accounts production and preparation of tax returns.
- High level of technical skill using Microsoft excel, including pivot tables and lookups.
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and cloud accounting packages.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
In reward you will be offered continued support and development as well as;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and agile working - home working available
- Medicash Program
- Option to buy additional holiday.
- Regular sports and social events.
- Involvement in wellbeing initiatives that include charity events, dress down days and therapies.
- Employee Assistance Programme providing advice, support services and counselling.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte to discuss