Registered Manager - Nursing and Dementia Care
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential and nursing care home for older people based in the Upminster area.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC, experience managing nursing homes, motivational leader who can drive a team to perform at the highest possible levels, who is quality focused and will strive to achieve glowing reports with the CQC.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic salary of £50,000 - £60,000
The Registered Manager must have
* A clinical qualification and active PIN is hugely preferred
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
* Prior experience as Registered Manager of nursing or dementia care homes
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting