Unit Manager (RGN)
Complex Needs Service in Warley, Essex
£46,238 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Unit Manager (RGN) to join a fantastic complex needs service in Warley, Essex.
The unit is currently a 17 bed including 1 step-down bungalow. All residents have acquired brain injuries and physical disabilities. There is a mixture of complexity on the unit including Tracheostomy's, Catheters, Gastrostomy tubes and wound care, (high medication administration competence is also required).
Package for the Unit Manager (RGN) but not limited to:
* £46,238 per annum (equates to £22.23 per hour)
* Full time hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
* On call duty will be 1 in 5 weekends
* 280 hours annual leave entitlement per financial year
* Exclusive Royal London Pension scheme which has a higher employer contribution than the standard company pension
* Excellent benefits package and opportunities to progress
Unit Manager (RGN) requirements:
* RGN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To manage the nursing unit and work closely with the Deputy Manager and Home Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous experience working in complex care is essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Unit Manager (RGN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Unit Manager (RGN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise