Deputy Residential Manager Alnwick - £22k
Are you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a homely, medium sized residential care home in Alnwick. The home provides fantastic levels of care and has a compassionate care team who are trained to support and enhance each resident's quality of life.
As Deputy Manager, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly residential setting. The home is owned by a large care home provider, and there is excellent room for progression within the company!
Main Duties for Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• NVQ level 3
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Nadia at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)