Deputy Care Manager
Our Client is looking for a motivated individual to join their management team as a Deputy Care Manager. This will be a fantastic opportunity for a person with a genuinely caring nature to join an established team making a positive difference in the lives of others and their local community. This will be a demanding yet rewarding role for someone looking for professional development.
As an established office our client supplies person centered and bespoke care services to our clients throughout Stirlingshire and Falkirk and strive to deliver the highest standards of support and change peoples lives for the better.
As Deputy Care Manager you will be commercially aware and be proud to represent the company and be an ambassador for the high quality services they provide and you will strongly want to be part of their organisation.
The office is based in Stirling, and your role will involve a mixture of office based commercial and administration work, care co-ordination and field work which can mean travelling across the territory therefore being a car driver is essential. Primarily you will be based in the office however due to the nature of the care setting environment you will need to be flexible in your approach to working patterns.
We will require the suitable candidate to hold a minimum SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and have at least 5 years experience in the care sector.
The role of Deputy Care Manager will entail:
* Providing managerial support to office staff and Caregivers
* Co-ordinating service delivery with clients, Caregivers, families and other professionals
* Delivering care consultation, service reviews and completing client support plans
* Delivering Staff supervisions and support visits and managing those functions
* Input and responsibility for the company's Compliance and Care Inspectorate standards
* General office administration and meeting daily business needs as required
* Participation in on-call function as required
* Any other duties to support business functions
· Oversee and plan for business growth in line with business development plans
· Manage our team of Caregivers through established supervision, appraisal and review processes.
· Create, update and audit client care plans
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care
· Carry out client reviews and action accordingly
· Attend meetings as instructed by your line manager
· Provide management and leadership support to the care team
· Maintain regular contact with clients and Caregivers
* Car Driver and have access to own vehicle
* Previous experience in a care setting or managerial based role
· Exceptional record keeping
· Organised with good literacy skills
· Good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Genuinely passionate about delivering high quality care
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional attitude including reliability and punctuality
* Committed and flexible
* Big smile and positive attitude
* Good sense of humor
* Energetic and strong team player
· Passionate about delivering a high quality service
* 5+ years experience in a care environment
* Experience of Moving and Handling techniques
* Experience of dealing with elderly clients with complex needs
* Experience of Dementia Care preferred
* Experience with scheduling (preferred) and excellent PC skills
* Effective written and verbal communication
* Ability to multi task and work independently
* Available to do on call as required
* Minimum SVQ Health and Social Care Level 3
· Complex elderly care experience (to include stand aids, hoists, catheter care)
· Experience creating and managing rotas
· Must have full clean driving licence and own car