I am working with a global, award-winning law firm seeking a manager to supervise a team of paralegals.
The role will cover multiple practice areas and will require the successful candidate to manage and grow the Liverpool team to around 50 paralegals.
My client is offering a very competitive salary and will allow you to fee earn yourself around management duties. This is a great opportunity to explore new practice areas and retrain.
- Manage and grow the Liverpool team with paralegals across the firms practice areas.
- Undertake an element of fee earning, initially spending their time setting up and growing the team, embedding best practice, and increasing revenue attributable to the paralegal team
- Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships at all levels, meeting and exceeding internal SLAs.
- Manage the work allocation of the paralegal team (whether in London or Liverpool).
- Ensure a consistency in delivery and approach to tasks, monitor work practices, work output and proactively resolve problems, ensuring adherence to all agreed internal service level standards.
- Manage the recruitment and supervision of temporary paralegal resources.
- Conduct training sessions for all fee earners in the use of litigation support tools or arrange for such training to be provided by KIC, PSLs or external vendors.
- Identify and manage skills within the team, working with Talent to ensure learning and development goals are agreed and align with career opportunities.
- Candidates must have LLB or GDL.
- Completed LPC or be legally qualified.
- Previous experience managing people.
- Confidence to work with partners, associates and other stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relevant previous paralegal experience.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Emily Holman - Gavin
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful