Are you wanting to work for a business who have strong sense of passion and purpose for health and brand? A business who are fast paced, young vibrant, energic and that don't take themselves too seriously?! Who wouldn't right...?
Here at Signature Career Management, we have partnered up with a truly brilliant company who pull together to ensure they retain that No1 spot and land every piece of NPD with precision and a bang! They have a clear message, a clear path forward and are now looking for another NAM to join the team.
The role will see you have the full ownership of High Street accounts with the large chunk of your time also on Key Discounter accounts. Whilst the brand has a very strong position in these retailers, there is further growth that can be achieved and as such, they need someone who can think outside the box, is resilient and happy to take on a challenge which will see some real change. This may sound a contradiction when I tell you they're pretty much everywhere but trust me when I say there is more growth and it's an interesting challenge! This is a brand based in the Home Counties and offers flexible working.
- Responsible for the P&L management and forecasting of assigned accounts and deliver value, volume and GP% metrics.
- Extend their dept and breadth of product ranges in key customers.
- Build cross functional relationships with key customer contacts across buying, supply chain and category.
- Deliver exceptional business plans with key customers ensuring the sales of the products are maximised at key trading periods.
- Reporting into the Sales Director.
To be successful;
- An excellent track record of driving sales and profitability within FMCG.
- P&L responsible, (open to any account).
- Ability to take a take a sense of ownership in what you have done!
- Creative but lead with an analytical approach.
- Take a genuine interest and passion for health and FMCG.
Sounds good right? This is an interesting opportunity which offers challenge, stability and opportunity in each customer you're responsible for. If you'd like to learn more, please don't hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.