We are looking for Graduates to join our Geotechnical Team in the London Office. This is an exciting time for Robert Bird Group, as we go through continual expansion, and so presents an opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a thriving engineering consultancy.
- Design and analysis (including but not limited to retaining wall deep foundations shallow foundations)
- Preparation of project reports and specifications
- Ground movement predictions and review of movement monitoring TrainingSite inspections
- Ground investigation design, administration and interpretation
- Interaction with structural and civil engineering teams within the company
- Creation and maintenance of 'team' environment on London office
- Master of Engineering, MEng (Civil) or MSc (Geotechnical Engineering)
- Industry Experience CAD Experience
Please attach a CV in support of your application.
Robert Bird Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.