Deliver events for one of the coolest agencies out there who are on the tip of everyone's tongue in the world of live brand experiences!
One of a kind, this agency and creative studio offers cutting edge experiences including experiential events, brand consultancy and design of high end parties with delectable catering. Whilst starting the business from a niche beginning this leading agency now works to produce immersive experiences with a multi-sensory design for clients including Nike, Google, Coca-Cola and Sony to name a few! With story telling at the heart of every project, their team of creatives, producers and specialists work collaboratively to respond to each brief in a unique manner allowing the outcome of each and every project to be truly distinctive and exceptional.
With a building pipeline of projects, they are looking to expand their network of freelancers to deliver across their exciting portfolio. They are currently open to considering Account Manager and Senior Account Manager levels.
The role of Senior Account Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Building strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Managing day to day client liaison through the project lifecycle
- Seeking out additional business opportunities
- Supporting creatives with proposal development
- Building and implementing the project timeline
- Pulling together internal departments, ensuring they are delivering in line with timeline and budget
- Managing external suppliers
- Holding accountability for all financials across projects
- Working across live events and brand consultancy projects
Please note - the Account Manager level will hold similar but slightly more junior responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a similar role from within an agency environment, coupled with excellent client management skills. A background in delivering brand experience or experiential projects would be hugely beneficial as would any insight into brand strategy development.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.