This position is responsible for leading the design and implementation of effective compliance program operations that support one or more of the Company's commercial lines of business and managing a team of compliance managers, professionals and/or support personnel devoted to the execution and oversight of the program.
• Lead a compliance team responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of day to day compliance program operations for one or more of the Company's commercial lines of business, including Company and individual client-based policies, procedures and ethical standards, training and education, compliance monitoring mechanisms, and providing ongoing compliance operational support to clients and internal commercial business stakeholders
• Lead or support the creation, maintenance and/or implementation of company commercial business and client-specific compliance policies, rules and standard operating procedures.
• Provide guidance to internal business stakeholders on applicable commercial compliance requirements to commercial lines of business, including product or device promotional requirements and associated communications, sample management activities, speaker bureaus, incentive plans, fraud, waste and abuse requirements (off label promotion, anti-kickback requirements), etc.
• Ensure company employees conduct business on behalf of commercial clients in a manner that is consistent with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other applicable corporate compliance and ethics program policies and procedures, including any applicable client corporate compliance or ethics rules
• Collaborate with and provide support to business development and commercial business leadership to launch new client lines of business or existing client additional lines of commercial business, including developing new or adapting existing commercial compliance policies, procedures, training and educational requirements and operational compliance oversight mechanisms as necessary to support the particular launch
• Bachelor's Degree, preferred, in a healthcare-related field and relevant work experience in a compliance role with a company, preferably in the healthcare (bio/pharma/med device) industry
• Experience with:
o Broad-based compliance program support
o Development and implementation of compliance training programs; experience with learning systems
o Policy development and implementation
o Business process improvements/project management
o Compliance-related databases
o Interaction with regulators/agencies
o Interaction with clients; strong customer relations skills a must
o Interaction with upper management
o Investigations; development and implementation of corrective actions
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)