A well-run practice and very forward-thinking practice is looking to recruit a new Salaried GP / GP Trainer. They have a broad multi-disciplinary team and large admin, secretarial and support function to ensure the day-to-day running of the practice. Excellent opportunities to progress and input into the direction of the surgery and due to the aim to become a training practice, they are seeking a GP Trainer.Salary -
Circa £9,500- £10,000 per session + indemnity fees paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.Location -
NorthfleetThe surgery -
Your role -
- Broad multi-disciplinary clinical team, including 3 Clinical Pharmacists and 2 Physicians Associates.
- Well organised with efficient processes and systems and large admin and secretarial function.
- Special interests supported and welcomed.
The benefits -
- Salaried GP / GP Trainer.
- 6 - 8 sessions per week.
- Face-to-face appts, relevant patient-related paperwork, low number of home visits, admin time built into the sessions.
- Progression available to input into the running of the practice.
- Flexible starting times and home working available.
- £9,500 - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!