Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 DOE + Uncapped Bonus (£31,000 - £33,000 OTE).
Monday - Friday.Manchester City Centre Based (short walk from Piccadilly)
Are you an experienced B2B Sales Advisor or Account Manager? Are you looking for an opportunity that offers not only great earning potential, but also the opportunity to really grow and progress in your career? Look no further!Our Client:
Our client is the UK's leading
provider for small businesses. They offer everything from Phone Lines to Broadband, Water, Gas and Electric services using an 'all under one roof' approach. Our client currently has around 160,000 customers, however they are looking to grow massively! That's why we are looking to recruit an excellent Account Manager.The Account Manager role:
Our client is currently looking for X2 experienced Account Managers to join there team. As an Account Manager, you will be making contact to existing
business customers who are due for renewal and upselling/cross-selling
additional products. This role involves no cold calling or lead generation, however we are looking for money motivated and target driven individuals. As a Account Manager, you will play a key part in growing the business, so we are looking for people who are looking for their next long-term career move. Excellent progression opportunities available.Benefits of the Account Manager role:
- Uncapped commission with limitless earning potential
- Great city centre location, just a short walk away from Piccadilly station!
- Core benefits including pension contributions and life assurance.
- Great discounts on 100s of high street and online stores.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy up to 5 days more.
- Cycle to work and travel loans for people wanting a greener commute.
- Wellbeing support including 24/7 access to a GP, mental health support, get fit programmes and free legal and financial guidance.
- Flexible working options to fit your career around your life.
- Opportunity to join a growing business - amazing progression opportunities onto Account Manager and Senior Team Leader roles.
- Early finish on a Friday! (Working hours Monday - Thursday 08:30am - 5:15pm, Friday 08:30am - 4pm).
Our client's diverse product range and ambitious growth plans mean they don't just offer you a job but a career, with all your weekends and bank holidays off, an early Friday finish and the freedom to take ownership and really make a difference for your customers.Experience required for the Account Manager role:
- Minimum 1 years' B2B Sales Advisor or Account Manager experience.
- Someone who cares about their customers and takes real pride in their job.
- Passionate about working towards targets, not afraid of picking yourself up if you fail.
- Someone who loves working with people, from building great relationships with team mates to providing an amazing service for customers.
Does the Account Manager role sound appealing to you? Click APPLY below and we will be in touch with you!