Currently a client of mine is looking to extensively grow their team.
One of their requirements is to bring in several Project Managers into their team - outside of IR35 whilst working remote.
This client is following the guidelines from the government and will not expect candidates in the office at this stage.
When things do eventually change the client will require the candidate to be in their London office for 2 days a week and the remaining 3 days remote work is totally fine.
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering large and complex projects to strengthen their business.
As a Project Manager, you will work on diverse range of projects. Through relevant experience you will have been exposed to multiple and ideally complex (global) projects and businesses and be able to adapt these to our client's unique environment.
ATTRIBUTES OF SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES
* Dedication to client service
* Ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Ability to solve problems, execute on initiatives and transfer knowledge
* Demonstrates clients values - loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
* Collaborates with Program Managers, Project Managers, and project team members
* Stakeholder management
* Initiating projects (including scoping, defining approach and creating business cases)
* End-to-end Project Management
* Defining high, mid and low-level project plans (using MS Office/MS Project or similar)
* Facilitates workshops, interviews and project meetings
* Project Governance
* Defining supporting benefits metrics (SMART KPIs to ensure realisation)
* Risk management and mitigation
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
* Degree level or further education
* Project management qualification (PRINCE2/PMP/Agile) is a MUST
* Experience in MS Office Excel, PPT, Word and ideally MS Project
* Ability to understand and produce process documentation
* Strong reporting, action management capability
* Experience in a fast-paced environment (eg. FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing) is highly desirable
Project history includes:
* People change or transformation projects
* Process change or transformation projects
* HR, Information Management and Finance Transformation projects
* Performance Management, Continuous Improvement (CI)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93284850