The Financial Accountant role is a pivotal position within the business as the successful incumbent will hold both core finance duties, and provider wider insight into business development, operational strategy and partnering with the rest of finance function.
At the heart of this role is the responsibility for maintaining the financial accounts for all subsidiaries within the Container Solutions group, inclusive aspects such as tax and VAT-reporting and general controls. The core responsibilities include:
- Gathering and maintaining financial data across all companies, across five countries.
- Manage VAT reporting.
- Support the ongoing assessment of financial trends, partnering directly with the CFO.
- Organise the Audit process to ensure full compliance across all entities.
- Monitor and report accounting discrepancies.
- Monthly reporting of financial information and present to senior finance colleagues.
- Part of a wider team that prepare the annual reporting for all entities.
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified.
- Exceptional proven track working of working in a similar role.
- Experience with Tax and VAT compliance.
- Payroll experience is desirable.
- Autonomous worker who is comfortable working in a fully remote position.
- Highly organised and excellent, proactive communication.