Senior Management Accountant
£45K - £50k depending on experience
Room to progress
South West London
Investigo have partnered with a client in the Media industry to recruit for a part qualified Senior Management Accountant. This is a really great organisation to work for and the role offers alot of exposure with the opportunity to progress. We are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic individual with excellent technical skills and someone commercially minded.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts - month end close procedure, preparation of reporting data, investigation of variances.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Quarterly forecasting of the projected year end position.
- Annual Budgeting creating detailed budgets reflecting growth plans.
- Annual 3 year Business plan, extending the budget period to the following 2 years based on the company strategy.
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly Board and Shareholder reports and any ad hoc reporting requirements of the Shareholders
- Assist with preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Providing guidance to and upskilling the Finance Assistant
- Ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions
- CIMA or ACCA part-qualified
- At least 2 years in a management accounting role preferably working in a multi-currency environment.
- Understands the importance of delivering a high standard of work to stakeholders.
- Ability to manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Intermediate excel skills and the ability to apply in practical analysis and organisational techniques