Elevation Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a successful business within the Bradford area as they look to recruit an Assistant Accountant into their team on a 7 Month fixed term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a reliable and self-motivated Assistant Accountant to join a well established team in a varied position. As an Assistant Accountant you'll help maintain and govern financial controls, ensuring that they are consistently applied by the wider business. Although a 7 months contract, you'll have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills but also have exposure to the full end to end month end process, feed into system and service improvements and work with stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Assisting with month end duties including the posting of journals
- Bank Reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Daily Transaction's and Reporting
- Customer Payments
- Managing the central mailbox dealing with queries from stakeholders
- Supporting the wider finance team with any adhoc duties
To be successful, you'll need to be available ASAP and demonstrate:
* Experience and understanding of balance sheet reconciliations, posting journals and daily reconciliation of the bank
* You're a quick learner, resourceful and comfortable working independently
* Great communication skills, confident responding to queries in writing and verbally, with a variety of stakeholders including senior and international colleagues
* You have excellent attention to detail, are adaptable and enjoy multi-tasking
* You're an AAT student (or equivalent) would be an advantage
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Recruitment group is a specialist division focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants.