Senior Commercial Finance Manager (Creative Marketing Agency, $15b Media Network Subsidary)
Daily rates or pro rata salary eqivelant: £55-66,000 per annum
We are exclusively working with a fantastic, award winning creative-digital and marketing agency who need an interim Commercial Finance to join their team of 10, where you will provide assistance during a busy period, providing financial business partner support and managing multiple projects across a range of creative and corporate clients (Ford, SpecSavers, Virgin, British Airways, Unilever, to name a few).Your Future Role:
Your Previous Experience:
- Client leadership: budgeting, P&L analysis, working capital management, WIP control and revenue reporting and recognition
- Drafting strategic plans, forecasts, results and performance analysis
- Supporting with contract preparation and renewal, and guiding/ensuring full contractual compliance
- Develop pricing strategies and reviewing rate cards, providing solutions that are mutually beneficial and profitable
- Supporting Client Leads with the preparation and presentation of new business cases and commercial proposals (pricing and answering of RFP)
- Ad hoc supporting of multiple projects
- You need to be a Qualified Accountant with recent time spent in Commercial Finance Teams within Media Networks and/or Creative and Digital Agencies.
- You can demonstrate exceptional Finance Business Partnering skills and have worked with high performing teams, that you have built trusted and lasting internal relationships quickly and supported Client Finance teams from a suitable background.
Trace Recruit service a number of large Media Networks - and although immediately available candidates are encouraged to apply here, we would love to hear from you if you're seeking your next exciting permanent or contract role!