368: the in-house Agency
To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters.
Like many of today's most successful businesses, Deloitte's finest creative output now comes from within.
368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
Our aim is to create the strategy, ideas and executions that set our brand apart as a world-leader.
Our firm's projects are as diverse and impactful as they come, from tackling the climate crisis, to innovating new technology products. In 368, our role is to help share these incredible stories, bringing them to life via integrated solutions that are as creatively effective as our clients are diverse.
Our Northern hub
Our ambition is for in-house to rival traditional agencies by blending creativity with innate knowledge of our brand, our clients and our business.
In order to achieve this, 368 is evolving. As we further invest in our creative, digital and client service capabilities, we need the brightest, most dynamic and ambitious creative talent available to join us.
That's why we have identified the North of England, specifically Leeds, as the location to base our new creative hub. An already thriving eco-system of creativity, we believe that Leeds is the place which perfectly matches our ambition to create an award-winning, market-leading centre of excellence.
This is an opportunity to join a new in-house agency venture dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte. In a traditional agency this role would be called a 'Suit', but we're not a traditional agency. It's a role for people who like solving problems and challenges in creative ways to get the job done, people who are great at building relationships, inspiring and challenging others to deliver great work and with sound financial acumen and a nose for an opportunity. It would suit someone who is highly motivated, who is passionate about creative ideas and who is inventive and personable. The role offers variety and the opportunity to push creative solutions in new and exciting ways. We're on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our agency, to win major brand and advertising awards, and top notch account management has a key role to play.
Responsibilities of the role
• An integral part of our agency model, acting as the 'bridge' between our Stakeholders (internal clients) and the agency, galvanising the agency team to deliver effective work over the highest standard which meets the objectives of the business
• Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, marketers and Partners that demonstrate a keen understanding of all aspects of their business and the role marketing has to play and the opportunities the agency has to support or drive initiatives forward
• Use that business knowledge to create an account plan for the agency, highlighting key opportunities, potential challenges, the pipeline of the most important campaigns requiring support and the agency's resource & response plan for these
• Liaising with wider agency teams to engage, inform and resource plan for an area's specific needs
• Proactive ideation and engagement around bringing the best of the Agency to a specific area based on historic use, best practices, new innovations and evolving Industry/Business area plans and strategies
• Leadership of the largest and most impactful campaigns for an area (working close with Campaign Project Management team members), including creation of the Agency response strategy, briefing wider Agency teams, responsibility for key status and milestone updates, ensuring all activity is focused and linked to overall objectives, monitoring key KPIs to ensure this, and being the lead escalation point for the project
• Overview of all activity being undertaken by Agency, acting as troubleshooter/escalation point where necessary
• Working collaboratively with wider Industry and Business Strategy teams to engage and drive cross Agency/campaign efficiency where relevant, spotting connections and opportunites to drive connectivity
• Line management of a team of aligned project managers
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: Northern England, Leeds
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a Full Time basis.
"Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate"
• Strong agency account management skills - formal qualifications not necessary, but an understanding of the key elements and a track record of successful project delivery and account growth essential
• Evidences extensive knowledge and experience of managing major integrated campaigns and activity for key clients
• Knowledge and experience of bringing together the right resource with the right skills and capacity to deliver projects within tight budgets (be they monetary or 'time' budgets i.e. people hours spent on a campaign)
• Strong Stakeholder management ability
• Ambitious, self-motivated and high performing individual
• A constant thirst for knowledge and understanding, be that of the strategies for the specific internal client area or wider marketing sector
• An ability to take new innovations and best practices and tailor these to provide a solution for a specific set of client objectives
• Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and professional services
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.