Our client have a great opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join their busy accounts team. Our client are a non profit charity organisation. The ideal candidate will need to be highly organised, a great team player and have experience within a similar role.
* Managing the day-to-day operations on the accounting system, Xero, including invoicing, bookkeeping, reconciliations and journals.
* To provide admin support across the organisation, assisting the service managers including answering the telephone and creating leads
* To assist with the production of budget monitoring reports
* Assisting with monthly payroll run
* Process bank payments, take payments online, by direct debit and processes cheques.
* Updating and managing the CRM system to record client information and staff working patterns
* Any other Adhoc duties
* Bookkeeping and purchase ledger experience
* Good attention to detail & High accurate data entry
* Strong organisational skills and excellent time management
* Xero Accountancy software knowledge would be a desirable
* Good computer literacy with strong Microsoft office and excel skills
* Great team working skills