SEO Outreach Manager 25 week contract£250-£300UmbrellaLondon (Victoria)ASAP Start
My client is a household name within retail, personal banking and FMCG. This amazing company are looking for someone to increase their social presence and as such need and SEO Outreach Manager. You will be the person responsible for creating and executing the SEO Outreach campaigns. This is a 25 week contract to start immediately and there will be a requirement to be in the office 1-2 days a week.THE ROLE
- Working alongside wider teams including, PR, Content, Editorial and Social
- Improve organic performance through planning and executing outreach marketing strategies
- Responsible for budget6ing and forecasting of campaigns
- Delivering content via the wider teams and external agencies
- Period and quarterly forecasting / monitoring, ROI, test and learn recommendations
- SEO expert, 3 years marketing experience
- Experience with Buzzstream, Gorkana or similar
- Experience with ahref, Moz, Majestic SEO, Google Analytics, SEMrush etc
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***APPLY
You can apply for this role of SEO Outreach Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too. Maeve KerrConsultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.