€38,000pa pro-rata and 1% share in the company (Irish HQ recruiting in the UK)Hours:
30hrs per week worked between Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm BST/GMT (core hours to be covered are Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm BST/GMTDirect reports:
RemoteAbout the role
This person will be responsible for the successful set up and delivery of events hosted on Everywhere+.
Following a brief from the Director, you will begin your relationship with clients giving clear processes, deadlines and support to enable them to host the best possible online event. You will draft contracts for approval from the Director and co-founders, set up event tracking tools and processes, brief the event into event suppliers, keeping track of progress and deliverables to ensure the client gets what they asked for and any additional to be invoiced post-event.
You will spot opportunities for clients to improve their events and work with the wider team to share leads, further sales opportunities, and trends.
Your role includes:
- Project management of third-party virtual events
- Relationship management of Everywhere+ clients
- Project management of Fundraising Everywhere events including speaker management and post-event wrap up for videos, content and website
- Identify cross-sell, upsell or repeat business opportunities and share with Director
- Contribute to team meetings and business growth
What we offer
- Everywhere+ clients
- Fundraising Everywhere speakers
- External suppliers or freelancers for website set-up, event engineers etc.
What we're looking for
- Work with us to choose your own job title
- 1% share in the company
- Flexible and remote working
- Christmas close down
- 28 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays (includes Christmas close down)
- Training budget
- One day a month offline for reflective development
- The support to make business decisions and have influence on the direction of the company
- Support and training from the co-founders on virtual events and marketing
- can review what we're doing and develop and deliver plans to improve on it continuously
- has great relationship building skills
- is entrepreneurial and can spot ways to improve how we work within the business and with clients
- can work alongside others on shared goals
- is (very) organised and proactive
- can keep us (the co-founders) up to date with what's happening and what is needed from us to make your job easier and more effective
- can manage multiple clients and prioritise efforts with support from Director
Don't worry if you haven't worked on virtual events before, we will provide training on this when you start.About us
Fundraising Everywhere: We care a lot about making professional and personal development accessible and affordable so all fundraisers have the skills and confidence to change the world. We do this through online events and Membership that puts the fundraiser at the heart of what we do.
Everywhere+: We keep the sector connected to the people who matter with engaging, accessible and effective virtual events. We've worked with over 200 third-sector organisations to host webinars, stewardship, engagement and conferences that put the attendee experience at the heart of everything. Oh, and we make it fun too.
You can find more about our values and how we work here.For more information
If you have questions about us or the role, please contact us.
To find out what we're like to work with, please get in touch with our references who will be happy to send some details.To apply
Complete the application form before 5pm BST on June 25th, 2021.
All applicants will be notified by email on the evening of June 28th and interviews will take place online (subtitled) the following week.