Job title: Digital Marketing Account Executive
Office location: Kettering - although role is fully remote home working
Our client is a digital marketing agency made up of a team of digital experts including strategists, engineers and marketers which help the clients achieve their digital goals. They work with clients of all sizes and sectors to help shape and develop digital marketing challenges being done by their partners such as Google, Microsoft and Facebook.
The role will involve the management of marketing campaigns, ongoing SEO, PPC and other digital marketing services such as CRO and social media marketing for our growing client base.
You will be responsible for the day to day management and optimisation of your client accounts and campaigns. Strong interpersonal skills are also important as the role involves communicating with clients on a regular basis through emails, phone calls and face to face meetings.
Training from Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising account managers and internal SEO training from the Managing Director, who helped to write Google's Webmaster Guidelines, can be provided to support your development in this role.
- Ongoing management and optimisation of Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns
- Creating, implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns to deliver the best results for clients
- Implementing SEO strategies to grow organic performance
- Monitoring success levels using tools such as Google Analytics tools and client data
- Managing client relationships through regular email, phone and face-to-face communication
- Providing regular performance reporting to clients on a weekly and monthly basis, as required
- Marketing degree or similar
- Recently gained, working knowledge of paid search or Google Ads
- Minimum of 2 years' digital marketing experience desirably in an agency
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Desire to provide an excellent service to clients
- Content writing experience in a marketing setting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as comfort with software packages generally
- Process orientated individual with high attention to detail
- Google Ads accreditations are advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, a real self-starter and all-rounder
- Full UK driving licence is desirable
HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week (7.5 hours per day), 9.00am - 5.30pm plus 1-hour lunch. Flexible start and finish times offered, starting 8.30am - 9.00am and finishing 5.00pm - 5.30pm. Although this role is currently fully remote based, in the future this role will include a mix of working from home and the office.
HOLIDAY: 23 days annual leave (plus all Bank Holidays)
BENEFITS: Pension, flexible hours, free parking, training, hybrid working