PAID ADVERTISING ACCOUNT MANAGER
Charterhouse recruitment is excited to be exclusively recruiting for a fantastic digital marketing company based in Lancashire. Our innovative and ambitious client is going through a fantastic period of growth due to securing new contracts with leading companies throughout the UK.
The successful person to join their team will be enthusiastic about all things digital and is driven to provide the best possible service for their clients as well as a genuine passion for campaign success. Our client prides itself of team retention and this is due to the supportive, collaborative and excellent team culture they have created, and their next team member will need to have this same attitude and approach to work.WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW...
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Salary is in the region of £25k to £30k DOE.
- Monday to Friday working hours which are flexible, and you have the flexibility of working from home too.
- An office in a beautiful location with free onsite parking.
- Bags of personal and team wellness benefits such as self-development days, gym memberships and socials.
- Holidays increasing with length of employment.
- And much, much more!
This role will be focussed on paid campaigns across different platforms, and a typical day will look like (but not limited to):
- Campaign research and analysis.
- Maintenance and improvement of client PPC accounts.
- Analysing reports.
- Monitoring ads, CTRs, impressions and clicks.
- Creation of new ads and new ad formats.
- Ongoing keyword research, expansion, and optimisation.
- Developing well-written reports.
- Development of client relations.
- Management of client tasks and deadlines.
- Have at least 2-3 years' experience within PPC.
- Have experience using Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager.
- Have experience in setting up paid social campaigns.
- Have impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Be able to liaise with clients directly.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and daily targets.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
If you have the above skills and are excited by the sound of this position then please apply online today, or email me directly on .
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.