Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Salary up to £23k DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Overtime paid at 1.5x
- Early Friday finish
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assembly technician to join our Engineering client near Uxbridge, Middlesex Role
To undertake mechanical pipe cutting, bending and assembly to be part of larger sub-assemblies Role Breakdown:
Ideal candidates will have:
- Cut pipes using electric saw following engineering drawings
- Set and operate pipe bending machines
- Hand fit pipes to forms blocks, measure and adjust where necessary
- Various other manufacturing duties to produce pipes
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Experience with cutting and forming pipes
- Use of pipe bending machines
- Experience of using engineering hand tools
- Capable of working to engineering drawings
- Manufacturing workshop experience, ideally 2 years
- Some understanding of measuring equipment
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.