Serve Talent are proud to be working with a successful manufacturing business who are looking to recruit an Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician for their facility based in Woolpit, Suffolk.
Reporting into the Production Manager and working alongside the wider Production team, you'll be responsible for the assembly of precision electro-mechanical instrumentation.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assemble electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and full systems.
- Cable wiring and low-level PCB assembly.
- Work to provided engineering drawings and processes.
Ideally you'll have:
- A familiarity with a range of electronic components.
- Experience of hand assembly of electronic and/or precision mechanical systems.
- Soldering experience.
- Experience of hand assembly of electronic and/or precision mechanical systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a test focused person to take the next step in their career, by joining an established team of experienced Engineers and developing your career long term.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, is a carved out career development plan with significant scope for promotion and development for those who want it.
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, apply now!