Nurse Manager (RMN) - Brighton - Private Hospital - Starting Salary £45,000 (DOE)
Platinum Recruitment is working in partnership with a healthcare group in Brighton and have a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Manager (RMN) to join their team. Why chooses our Client?
What is in it for you?
- Our client is part of a healthcare group, but you will be part of an exciting brand-new private hospital opening.
- Competitive salary - dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation support
- Free meals on site
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Starting Salary from £45,000 (DOE)
Sound like the role for you?
- To apply for this role, you must be a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Must have an up-to-date NMC pin number.
- Experience within a mental health rehab environment and knowledge of national standards and NMC code of practice is desirable.
- Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check or have a clear DBS check on the update DBS service
- Working in a 18 bed unit
- Working 40 hours across 5 days a week, shift patterns are 08:00-14:00/14:00-20:00
Please get in touch with an up-to-date CV and contact number for all the details on this Nurse Manager (RMN) role in Brighton. Consultant ¦ Alix Price Job Number ¦ 915949Job Role ¦Nurse Manager (RMN) Location ¦ Brighton
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.