Vehicle Valeter / Site Manager
Van Circle is a successful progressive Company retailing high quality used light commercial vehicles (Vans and pick-ups) from our premises in East Leicestershire. We are a privately owned company, which has been operating for over 17 years. We have a reputation for excellent customer service and satisfaction.
The Vehicle Valeter / Site Manager role
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced vehicle valeter who is capable of working under their own initiative and has previous experience of machine polishing, jet washing, wet vax and all relevant cleaning products. You will be required to manage your own workflow and assist with the management of the site including the movement of vehicles on site. We will provide you with the latest quality equipment.
As a Vehicle Valeter / Site Manager your duties will include:
* Vehicle valeting and detailing.
* Machine polishing
* Removal of vinyl decals (Sign writing)
* Preparing vehicle to retail standard
* Site management, movement of vehicles
* Assisting with the display of vehicles
Vehicle Valeter / Site Manager Job Requirements.
* Attention to detail
* Being capable of working under your own supervision to achieve deadlines
* Ensuring vehicles are prepared to high quality standards
* Flexible attitude to accommodate business requirements
* Trust worthy and reliable
* Hold a full driving licence
* Permanent full time employed role
* 40 hours a week with the opportunity for overtime.
* 28 days holiday, (including 8 bank holidays)
* A basic salary of £24,000 per annum plus bonus scheme after successful trial period providing OTE potential for £30,000