This is a superb opportunity to work for a very forward-thinking Practice, forging a new model of Primary Care just outside of Sleaford. The practice has an emphasis on personal development and is active in encouraging special interests and supporting individual goals.Salary -
£10,000 - £11,000 per session + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + StudyLocation -
- Recently refurbished practice
- Outstanding management, ran very efficiently
- Incredibly forward-thinking, ahead of the curve
- Large team of excellent Clinicians
- Recently accredited Training Practice
- Highly recommended by patients
- Salaried GP
- Any amount of sessions considered
- Reasonable number of patients per day
- Huge reduction in administration
- Opportunity to develop specialist interest if mutually beneficial#
- Competitive Salary
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!