A rare opportunity for a six month fixed-term GP to join this innovative, evolving Training practice near Exeter.
Benefitting from an excellent workload and brilliant workflow support, this is a protected, supportive environment to be a GP and whilst this post is offered on a fixed-term basis initially, there is good scope for the position to become permanent given the continuing increase in list size.
Enjoy a team-based approach to on-the-day working as well as being limited to half-days only. The practice also utilises a PCN Home Visiting team which does all the home visits.Salary -
£10,000 per session + + BMA contractLocation -
close to ExeterThe surgery -
Your role -
- 16,000 patients
- Training Practice for Registrars, FY2s and Medical Students
- CQC Good
- Moving into brand new, purpose built premises in September
- Varied demographic with plenty of affluence as well as rural deprivation
- Experienced, highly respected leadership team
- Excellent admin team coding and scanning all letters
- Coffee every morning and daily CPD meeting
- SystmOne practice
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - six month fixed-term contract with scope to extend and become permanent
- 6-8 sessions
- On-call limited to half-days
- No home visits
- 25 patients per day
- 12 minute appointments
- 90 minutes dedicated admin team between sessions
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 7 weeks leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!