This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded GP Worcester based surgery as a Salaried GP
The practice have built an excellent reputation in the local area for top quality care, and have been able to put together a manageable work plan for their GPs. You would be working with a large team of permanent GPs, nursing staff, and a Pharmacist, meaning you will have excellent support at all times.
They are a close-knit group, having regular coffee breaks during the week and investing in GP clinical interest development.
Located in Worcester, easily commutable from South Birmingham and just off the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and ANPs and a Pharmacist
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs