My client are a reputable law firm with offices around the UK and Hong Kong looking for a IT Trainer/IT Assistant based in the Cardiff office.
The position is a dual role providing assistance to the full time IT Trainer with responsibilities that include 1st line support, helping out new starters/leavers, admin and delivering training to the firm. Our client are looking for a self-motivated and flexible individual that has the ability to work unsupervised. The ideal candidate will have some IT business experience and training experience however not essential as training will be available where required especially Train the Trainer to get up to speed.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting the IT Trainer in administration of the training function
- Delivering some training to the business when needed
- Assisting with the creating of e-learning modules on our intranet
- The creation of new joiners in a timely manner including testing access to enhance the on-boarding process
- Assisting with updates our client portal systems including giving access to enhance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows Technologies
- An interest in training delivery and development of training platforms is essential
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges
This is a full-time position (35 hour week)
You will be reporting to the IT Manager
If you feel you meet the above criteria, simply hit apply!