Our client is looking for a resourceful and commercially aware Finance Assistant / Assistant Management Accountant to work closely with their Financial Controller.What does it entail?
What skills and experience do I need?
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control and sales analysis
- Banking and petty cash reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets register and depreciation journals
- Processing staff expenses and credit cards
- Inter-company accounts
- Foreign currencies
- VAT returns
- Intrastat reports
What's in it for me?
- Experience of working in a similar role
- AAT qualified (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and Excel
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Logical and systematic approach
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The chance to fill an important position within a friendly SME
- An opportunity to join a genuinely friendly organisation with a supportive Financial Controller
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
If you have a good background in a similar role, are used to thinking on your feet and finding solutions, then please apply on-line immediately!