An exciting opportunity has become available for a Finance Administrator to join one of our key clients at their European head office based in Oxford. Our client is a luxury student accommodation provider with fantastic sites across the UK and Europe.
This is a 6-month FTC with the opportunity to extend or go permanent.
The key purpose of this role is to be the administrative support for CBO, Prepaid card set up related payment method administration supporting the payments supervisor.Key Tasks
Knowledge and Skills:
- To Provide administrative support to the payment's supervisor
- To support all CBO functions under guidance of Payment Supervisor.
- To support the requirements of the Prepaid Card process for head office and sites.
- To support European expense payments for existing and new sites.
- To manage the control of Amazon card expenditure
- Build a good relationship with external and internal parties.
- Educated to minimum AAT is desirable but not essential
- Experienced in Excel
- Minimum of 1 year in a finance admin role or relevant post of similar responsibility.
- Ability to manage workload, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Focus on & commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Identify and address issues before they escalate - Internal/External.