Studio Manager - Boutique Fitness Studios£27,500Buckinghamshire
The role of Studio Manager for a boutique fitness studio. My client is looking for a bright, dynamic, entrepreneurial individual, who is passionate about fitness. The Studio Manager is a key part of the fitness team and must have the ability to use their own initiative and be hands on!!Job Responsibilities
The 'Must Have' List:
- Drive sales in studio, to assist in hitting monthly targets and occupancy levels.
- Supervise & lead FOH with selling studio services, including merchandise & keep all displays updated.
- Work with Directors and Marketing to assist with implementing marketing strategies.
- Analyse attendance at the studio level, bring any insights and suggestions to management.
- Provide exceptional customer service, assisting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and resolving any complaints.
- Assist with any private or special events happening at the studio.
- Management and oversight of all special events, including weekly and monthly events, pop-ups and outside-of-studio events.
- Create monthly reports highlighting efforts and analysing new and existing partnerships.
- 2+ years' experience in a team leader or supervisory role
- Min Level 2 fitness qualification
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of industry legal rules and guidelines
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Passion for health and fitness
- Self-motivation and drive
If you passionate about the fitness sector and want to be part of a growing boutique fitness brand or can recommend someone looking contact for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92882580