eComplete - A Global e-Commerce Growth Agency, part of the Data Capital Group, which also operates a private equity vehicle and a Start-up Studio powered by the central infrastructure of the Growth Agency eComplete.
eComplete has evolved to democratise global e-commerce growth through our proprietary data platform, our real experience and our bespoke global infrastructure.
eComplete does not operate as a traditional agency; we identify domestic and global growth opportunities from our proprietary due diligence process based on our deep understanding of data and eCommerce.
eComplete will then perform a deep dive into the practicality, timelines, infrastructure and ability to deliver the opportunities discovered. This is all done with a clear financial output that eComplete create alongside a strategy to deliver upon the opportunities with a relevant selection of eComplete support where required
When engaged to deliver on the opportunities eComplete can support the client through:
- Our technology-agnostic proprietary data platform, analysis and reporting products
- Our centralised performance marketing model from global leading channel experts
- Our global infrastructure platform built and supported by local territory specialists
- Our coordination of essential services and tools delivering best-in-class infrastructure with a scaled cost base benefit
To ensure alignment with the client's goals, eComplete look to reallocate inefficient client costs and deliver growth to fund our cost base, in support of the opportunities identified and are rewarded through success fees once we have delivered alongside the client.
eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
Reporting into : Head of EcommercePurpose of Role
Working with the Head of Ecommerce you will lead the planning, build and execution of your client(s) trading strategy.
The Ecommerce Trading Manager plays a key role in our success, responsible for the performance and driving growth of our client(s).
You will be responsible for ensuring all key trading moments are well planned and executed with a 360 market activation plan, clearly phased targets and collaboratively built alongside central functions within eComplete and your client(s).
You will also be required to support the infrastructure and growth of Naturecan, where time allows, which supports the eComplete Agency capability and delivery case study.Relationships
- Building relationships with internal & client stakeholders
- Building a strong relationship and open communication between eComplete and your client(s) internal team
- Maintaining communication through the lifecycle of the relationship
- Forecasting and leading on strategy for your client(s)
- Delivering industry insight and thought leadership
- Build trading plans based around key events, themes and seasons; including the creation and management of the promotional calendar.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to your client(s) websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Driving continuous improvements of the onsite customer journey by working alongside other departments both within eComplete and your client(s) team.
- Oversee daily reporting on client(s) performance including a top-line overview, KPI analysis, marketing channel level detail, product level detail and key actions to drive performance
- Identification of risks and ops to budget by analysing daily, weekly and monthly performance.
- Identifying competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own.
- Using data to share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
- Developing initiatives to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Accountability across all channels against goals & KPIs
- Hiring, training & developing junior team members
- Optimising performance activity to be more efficient over time
- Create and own the go-to-market strategy and tactics for new products and features
- Top tier eCommerce experience within a fast-paced dynamic organisation
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Strong Analytics skillset; able to work with large data sets and extract critical info/insights effectively
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects
- Able to drive initiatives through and resolve obstacles/blockers effectively
- Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism